Providing quality professionals for both the hospitality industry and the home
Kibondeni College of Catering and Hospitality Management is a project of Nurisha Trust (an offshoot of Kianda Foundation) committed to the education and welfare of women in Kenya. It began in 1961 as an in-service catering training school. In 1969 Kibondeni School of Institutional Management was authorized to issue its own certificates at the end of the training, thus becoming an educational institution in its own right.
Kibondeni aims primarily at improving the standards of living of young women from low income families equipping them with the knowledge, skills and attitudes to enable them to secure employment to meet their needs and those of their families and make them self-reliant. Throughout the courses, emphasis is laid on character training, spirit of service and the importance of professional work for the development of the person and the country.
- Diploma in Catering & accommodation Management (Modular) (KNEC)
- Craft Certificate in Catering & Accommodation Operation (Modular) (KNEC)
- Kibondeni Certificate in Housekeeping, Laundry & Cookery
- Housekeeping, Laundry & Cookery
- Holiday Cookery Class
- Professional Home Management Course
- High School Girls Students’ Courses